Here is some good news, great new features included in the 2021 release of Autodesk Revit.
Yes! Several new features and enhancements are became real in Revit 2021; that were suggested and voted up by Revit customers on the Ideas forum made by Autodesk.
In this post we will be looking at some of Autodesk’s enhancements for Revit 2021!
Autodesk included some highlights from their Revit Roadmap (Previously released in 2019).
- Here are some of those highlights:
- The long awaited Slanted walls, an amazing addition! Check Autodesk’s guide on how to create them.
- A new enhancement for the structure tab; New standard 3D Rebar shapes
- Detailed steel modeling features: Edit the shape of bolt patterns and contour cuts & New stiffener connection type for Detailed Steel Modeling
- New Electrical settings that enables you to define custom circuit naming schemes: Electrical circuit naming
- Autodesk enhanced realistic views, through their graphic display options, check it here.
- Now you can display Contrasting Rows in a Schedule, check their Striped rows in schedules on sheet views guide.
- Above all, this is the most exciting in my opinion! Autodesk just made it possible to have a customized workspace. And that is by creating a user profile that allows Revit to provide recommendations for a personalized experience for the way you work.